No Longer Combines And Extends Subscription?

I renewed my subscription back in August for 2 of my 4 computers. I wanted to try Kaspersky out on the remaining 2. When the black Friday special came up I took advantage of it thinking

it would extend my already subscription adding on the year to it. I removed Kaspersky from one of my computers and used my 3rd computer option on it with bitdefender and downloaded it

today using the new Key. That is when I noticed it said 365 days and didn't combine the subscription. I logged in to my bitdefender and it shows 2 keys with 2 different expiration dates, one

for a year one for less than a year.

So does bitdefender no longer combine purchases to extend subscritptions?

Comments

• There are some license keys that don't merge (OEM, Beta, Promotional and Trial). If you want further information on your particular case send in a support e-mail to Bitdefender.

http://www.bitdefender.com/support/contact-us.html

• dragonstorm
    edited December 2014

They always did before (I did the black Friday special 2 years ago and it combined with the key I had purchased in Feb of that year.... I wish they would have put that in a disclaimer when purchasing it. Okay thank you at least now I know not to bother with those kind of specials

• I renewed my subscription back in August for 2 of my 4 computers. I wanted to try Kaspersky out on the remaining 2. When the black Friday special came up I took advantage of it thinking

it would extend my already subscription adding on the year to it. I removed Kaspersky from one of my computers and used my 3rd computer option on it with bitdefender and downloaded it

today using the new Key. That is when I noticed it said 365 days and didn't combine the subscription. I logged in to my bitdefender and it shows 2 keys with 2 different expiration dates, one

for a year one for less than a year.

So does bitdefender no longer combine purchases to extend subscritptions?

This is what I understand

1. You renewed your subscription for Bitdefender back in August apparently for one year based upon what you wrote.

2. You kept BD on two of your computers using the new license

3. You installed Kaspersky on two other computers

4. You purchased a license for one year of BD on Black Friday

5. You susequently uninstalled Kaspersky on at least one computer

6. You installed BD using the new license purchased on Black Friday on one of the two computers previously using Kaspersky.

Assuming both BD licenses are for three computers I would replace the old license on the two computers you had running BD with the new license. I think that should extend the life of the license on those two computers for another 365 days. As for the computer that was using Kaspersky you are only showing one year on your BD license since it is a new install. I would uinstall BD then reinstall it using the old license you purchased back in August. Then I would upgrade the license on that computer just as you had on the the other two using BD by entering the new license number. I would think that you should then have three computes showing remaining days of 365 + the rmaining days from the old license.

Anyway that is what I would do. No guarantee it will ge the results I think it will.