Is Windows 8 Security Valid For Internet Security 2015

Pushkar112
edited December 2014 in Install & register

Is windows 8 security key valid for internet security 2015?

P.S.: I know it is a foolish question but bitdefender tech support is arguing with that windows 8 security key is not valid for internet security 2015 and hence i cannot solve my problem

waiting for your reply Georgia

Comments

• Is windows 8 security key valid for internet security 2015?

P.S.: I know it is a foolish question but bitdefender tech support is arguing with that windows 8 security key is not valid for internet security 2015 and hence i cannot solve my problem

waiting for your reply Georgia

1. Sorry to butt in, but just curious as to what problems you are having.

2. From your question it appears that you want to replace BD W8 Security $84.95 one yr for three PCs with BDIS 2015 $79.95 on year for three PCs. Is this correct that you want to replace BD W8 Security with BDIS 2015 Security?

• 1. Sorry to butt in, but just curious as to what problems you are having.

2. From your question it appears that you want to replace BD W8 Security $84.95 one yr for three PCs with BDIS 2015 $79.95 on year for three PCs. Is this correct that you want to replace BD W8 Security with BDIS 2015 Security?

with latest updates i cannot set on-access scanning to custom mode

• 1. Sorry to butt in, but just curious as to what problems you are having.

with latest updates i cannot set on-access scanning to custom mode

• with latest updates i cannot set on-access scanning to custom mode

Is it on Auto-Pilot?

You may have to turn off Paranoid Mode in Firewall settings to configure Custom Scanning.

Make sure Auto-Pilot is on and Parnoid Mode is not checked. If you then can not create Custom Access Scanning you might want to do a Repair. Go to Windows Apps. Find BD W8 Security. Click to uninstall and then select Repair.