Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Extend/merge Current License Key With Newly Purchased License Key

Options

I am currently using a 3 PC 1 Year license for The New Bitdefender Internet Security (AKA Bitdefender 2014) on 2 systems. I have upgraded both systems to BD IS 2015. It has about 62 days remaining on the subscription. .

I just purchased a new License Key for Bitdefender IS 2015 and would like to update the license key on both systems. I have not used this new License Key yet. If I apply the new License Key to my existing installations will it merge the remaining subscription days from the old License Key and extend the subscription days for the new License Key automatically or do I need to contact support to get that extension?

Comments

• Rohugh
    Options

Hiya,

As far as I am aware full paid products of the same type do merge, the only exceptions are OEM, TRIAL, Beta keys and promotional keys.

Ro.

• Thanks for the reply. Existing installs are full paid products. Guess the best way to find out is to use the new License Key on the existing installs.

• OK, just wanted to confirm that my two license keys did merge and I have the remaining days of my old license and the 1 year of my new license combined. Appreciate the help.

• Rohugh
    Options
    OK, just wanted to confirm that my two license keys did merge and I have the remaining days of my old license and the 1 year of my new license combined. Appreciate the help.

Good, thanks for letting us know. :)

Ro.

• Georgia
    Options

Hi Hicountryrider,

Thank you for posting back your results.

Glad to know that the issue is resolved. I will close this topic, but should you have any further issue with Bitdefender please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Hope you have a lovely week ahead!

This discussion has been closed.