Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Unsubscribing Or Unregistering A Pc And Reinstallation

Hi,

I know my questions may seem stupid but I am new to these things…

I have a Bitdefender total security 2015 subscription for 3 Pcs, which I already used (i.e. I already install the program on 3 different PCs). As one of the computers is very old and after installing the Bitdefender total security becomes very slow, I decided to remove the software.

So, can I uninstall the Bitdefender from one of those PCs and installed on a new one without revoking my subscription permission. I have no idea how to unregister or unsubscribe a PC? Any help or suggestion.

Thanks..

Comments

• Hello moh19814.

The Bitdefender servers will detect how many computers are using the program, you have a maximum of 3 at any one time so un-installing from one and then installing on another will be fine.

Ro.

• Hello moh19814.

The Bitdefender servers will detect how many computers are using the program, you have a maximum of 3 at any one time so un-installing from one and then installing on another will be fine.

Ro.

Hello,

Thanks for the information.

• columbo
    columbo
    edited December 2014
    Hi,

I know my questions may seem stupid but I am new to these things…

I have a Bitdefender total security 2015 subscription for 3 Pcs, which I already used (i.e. I already install the program on 3 different PCs). As one of the computers is very old and after installing the Bitdefender total security becomes very slow, I decided to remove the software.

So, can I uninstall the Bitdefender from one of those PCs and installed on a new one without revoking my subscription permission. I have no idea how to unregister or unsubscribe a PC? Any help or suggestion.

Thanks..

What you may also want to do, for a little "house keeping", is to log into your MyBitdefender account, and on the My Devices box, click it to confirm that the PC you uninstalled BD from is no longer showing. If it is, click on that PC "tab" on the left side, then on the right top, is an option to Delete that PC from your My Devices information..just so it doesn't confuse you in the future when you re-install BD on another computer.

:)