Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How Long Does It Take To Get Response Of Submission

Options

I submitted a report about 2 weeks ago. I have not heard any response yet. I am not even sure how to check on it going to BD website. Is there something I should be doing or looking for, or do I just wait for an email from them?

Comments

• Rohugh
    Options
    I submitted a report about 2 weeks ago. I have not heard any response yet. I am not even sure how to check on it going to BD website. Is there something I should be doing or looking for, or do I just wait for an email from them?

Hello distiljo,

When you submit a support request via email or via the support tool on the GUI ( Top dropdown>Help and Support) you should receive an email from Bitdefender fairly quickly, usually within an hour) to say that it has been received and was being forwarded/dealt with and giving you a ticket number. Did you get one? After that it may be several days until they get round to it as they will deal with these reports on a strict as received order.

If you have had nothing from them I suggest you submit it again.

Ro.

• distiljo
    edited January 2015
    Options

Hi and thanks so much for the response. I sure did receive an automated reply within a few hours, so yes to that. I suppose I would like to resubmit, but the interesting thing is, that computer died a few days ago. Yea. Isn't that interesting. However, I wonder if at my gmail address I might be able to pull up my "sent" mail and if it would by chance have the file attachment. :) I do miss my computer and truly wonder if this "stuff" on it was a contributor.

No, never mind about gmail, that report wasn't sent to anyone, I believe I uploaded at their site, not emailed.

• Rohugh
    Options

Hiya again,

If you did receive an automated reply it would be very useful to find and post your ticket number here, if you can, that way one of the Bitdefender team will be able to check out what happened to it. If not another submission is the only way forward.

Ro.