Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How To Keep The Pop Up From Coming Every Time My Computer Awakes

Options

I frequently sleep my computer. Every time I wake it up or restart, the Bitdefender program is open in a window on the right bottom corner. I have to click on it and then click on something else for it to close. I find it rather annoying. I chose the program because I heard it was unobtrusive. Is there a way to have the program run in the background and not have the program open on the desptop at every wake or restart?

Comments

• columbo
    Options

Hi, alankorskey, and welcome

Could you provide a image of the pop up please, so we can see what you're dealing with?

Thanks,

Scott

• Georgia
    Options
    I frequently sleep my computer. Every time I wake it up or restart, the Bitdefender program is open in a window on the right bottom corner. I have to click on it and then click on something else for it to close. I find it rather annoying. I chose the program because I heard it was unobtrusive. Is there a way to have the program run in the background and not have the program open on the desptop at every wake or restart?

Hello,

What Bitdefender program is currently installed on your computer?

Also: do you have dual monitors by any chance?

Thank you in advance for your response.

• sys
    Options

I have the same problem, it popups after sleep, it's the Antivirus Free Edition.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

@ sys

We have a different area dedicated to Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition. Please open a new topic about the situation you encounter here:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showforum=287

Thank you for your understanding.

Given the fact that this topic hasn't been active for 6 months, I am closing it.

This discussion has been closed.