Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

License Key

Just bought Total Security 2015 multi-device, downloaded, installed and am currently running the trial version. Where is my license key? Or, how do I get it? I have just switched from Avast and am brand new to Bitdefender. Thank you.

Comments

• Hello Jared,

I assume you paid for your Total Security through Avangate, if that is so you would have been sent an email with all the details including your License Key, if not, check your spam folder. Or log in to Avangate? using the email you provided them with and your details will be there as well.

Ro.

• Thank you for responding so quickly,

I received an initial email from Avangate about my account, including a download link. Then, I received another email from Bitdefender to confirm my account. Another Bitdefender email came after that one with a link to download. I downloaded, and installed, the first from Avangate. Uninstalled, and followed the same steps with the new download from the last Bitdefender email. I have checked all of my email folders, spam included, and cannot find anything else from Avangate or Bitdefender with a license key. I am probably overlooking something directly in front of me, or have made a mistake. Any further insight would be appreciated greatly.

Thanks,

Jared

• I've logged into my Avangate account and see my order. Where would my license information be?

• In Avangate, third tab "My Products".

If you have logged into My Bitdefender then it will be there - Click the drop-down next to your email on the top right, choose "My Subscriptions".

Ro.

• Jared Severson
    edited February 2015

In Avangate, I see this. I've added an image using the snipping tool. I see Registration Info with some letters and numbers at the bottom. Tried entering that information, no joy.

• I guess I should have lead with this: Is there an actually License Key that needs to be entered? Or a license file that needs to be submitted for activation, like in Avast? Or, is it automatically linked with the account?

• The license key will be 7 capital letters and numbers long, like 7JARED4.

• Thank you so much! I've, finally, figured it out.

• Hi. I bought the bit defender internet security disc about a month ago.

I tried to register it but I had no internet access at the the time, so I started using the trial version.

When I finally got onto the internet, it said my licence key was invalid. Something about it being the wrong number of charectors. Maybe it isn't the licence key, but it is the only code that came with the disc. Its called the serial number. Please help.

• Hi. I bought the bit defender internet security disc about a month ago.

I tried to register it but I had no internet access at the the time, so I started using the trial version.

When I finally got onto the internet, it said my licence key was invalid. Something about it being the wrong number of charectors. Maybe it isn't the licence key, but it is the only code that came with the disc. Its called the serial number. Please help.

Hello Meriam,

Please contact Bitdefender via email on bitsy@bitdefender.com.

Thanks.

Ro.

• Hi. I was told to email bitsy@bitdefender.com? Still no reply. I need help urgently

Please help... Again...