Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Avc Hv Object Name Already Exists (code 31)

Options
Venturer
edited February 2015 in Update

Hello!

Today my Bitdefender installation (italian version) upgraded from version 18.17 to 18.20.

After reboot in system devices i found a Yellow mark near Bitdefender AVC HV with code 31 and an alert below: Object name already exists.

How can i fix it?

With version 18.17 i have no Yellow mark.

It happens with OS Windows 8.1.

With other Windows 7 installation i have it does not happen.

Comments

• Rohugh
    Options

Hello Venturer,

Run a repair in case something corrupted during the download. Control Panel - Programs and Features - Bitdefender 2015 - choose "Repair". Wait for it to complete and reboot.

Ro.

• Hello Venturer,

Run a repair in case something corrupted during the download. Control Panel - Programs and Features - Bitdefender 2015 - choose "Repair". Wait for it to complete and reboot.

Ro.

I already did that!

With "REPAIR" it reverts back to version 18.17! Then when it upgrades again to version 18.20 Yellow mark reappears.

• jitzy
    Options
    I already did that!

With "REPAIR" it reverts back to version 18.17! Then when it upgrades again to version 18.20 Yellow mark reappears.

Thats strange ...coz the eng version had the same kind of problem before the update ---> 18.20.0.1429 has been released...now its 18.21.0.1497

check here ----> http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...mp;#entry228216 <-----

If the latest update is causing the avc driver issue even after a successful repair......I hope BD is working on a fix as we already had a prob with the latest update which atm seems to have been fixed

• For the ITALIAN version latest Bitdefender build is 18.20! There is no 18.21!

• jitzy
    jitzy ✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    For the ITALIAN version latest Bitdefender build is 18.20! There is no 18.21!

As is said its the english version Im talking abt.....we had the AVCHC driver issue regarding the logical cpus on certain pc'......but the issue has been fixed in the update 18.20......now its 18.21

• If i launch Bitdefender repair task the yellow mark disappears and Bitdefender version reverts back to 18.17. But even when it's back to 18.17 the Bitdefender AVC HV is stil updated to 10/2014 version.

Problem is when i update to 18.20: yellow mark reappears.

I have a system with the following components:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Extreme QX6800

Motherboard: Intel D975XBX2

Hope this will help you resolving this issue.

I repeat that initially with Bitdefender Total security 18.17 AVC driver worked well.