Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Pia Not Working With Bd 2015

Options

I have been using Private Internet Access with BD for about a year. Recently (about 2 weeks) I cannot access the internet with through PIA. If I turn PIA off I can access the internet no problem.

On the PIA forum it seems that this is a common problem with BD.

Does anyone have any ideas? As I said I have used both programs together with no issues until recently.

Comments

• I have been using Private Internet Access with BD for about a year. Recently (about 2 weeks) I cannot access the internet with through PIA. If I turn PIA off I can access the internet no problem.

On the PIA forum it seems that this is a common problem with BD.

Does anyone have any ideas? As I said I have used both programs together with no issues until recently.

I haven't had any issues so far. I have Bitdefender updated and PIA updated. See if you have an exception for PIA in firewall settings. Sometimes I have to have Windows 'fix' the issue cause of the DHCP settings its finds.

• I haven't had any issues so far. I have Bitdefender updated and PIA updated. See if you have an exception for PIA in firewall settings. Sometimes I have to have Windows 'fix' the issue cause of the DHCP settings its finds.

the only issue with PIA is the DNS leaking in windows .. (8.1 in my case)... online support ###### hard on that issue