Whe I click "about" Bitdefender, I see:

Product Information

Bitdefender Internet Security 2015

Build 18.21.0.1497

©2001-2014 Bitdefender

Antimalware Engine Properties

Virus signatures: 6505595

Engine version: 7.59416

then, how can I know if Engine of my Bitdefender is Latest versions on 2015 this year?

any page about it on bitdefender.com or else?

Comments

• Whe I click "about" Bitdefender, I see:

Product Information

Bitdefender Internet Security 2015

Build 18.21.0.1497

©2001-2014 Bitdefender

Antimalware Engine Properties

Virus signatures: 6505595

Engine version: 7.59416

then, how can I know if Engine of my Bitdefender is Latest versions on 2015 this year?

any page about it on bitdefender.com or else?

Hi...At the top of the Update category in the 2015 forum is a pinned topic 'Bitdefender 2015- Product Updates'. Check there. (Just above your post.)

• Hello dhwan,

Just make sure you have updates set to automatic, or run a manual update and you can be sure you are up to date with both virus definitions and engine versions. I attach my "About".

Bitdefender only publishes product updates, not individual definition/engine updates - considering there are several every day.

Ro.

post-175392-1424794066_thumb.jpg

• Hi...At the top of the Update category in the 2015 forum is a pinned topic 'Bitdefender 2015- Product Updates'. Check there. (Just above your post.)

thanks for ur comment, but I have read it first bfore I post this, I thinks it not answer my question

• Hello dhwan,

Just make sure you have updates set to automatic, or run a manual update and you can be sure you are up to date with both virus definitions and engine versions. I attach my "About".

Bitdefender only publishes product updates, not individual definition/engine updates - considering there are several every day.

Ro.

thanks ro, yes, actually I set to automatic updates, but my network sometimes slow. so update often fail.

otherwise I want to compare my signature virus to database of bitdefender if it's exist

post-127988-1424817385_thumb.png

• I believe there is an off-line database definitions updater but it is only once a week, which is probably a lot slower than you have.

Why not just rely on either looking at the GUI as it will give you a warning on the top dropdown (blue dot) if you miss an update, or rely on the widget where you get a warning number (see attached). That way you can run a manual update to catch up.

post-175392-1424819595_thumb.jpg

post-175392-1424819602_thumb.jpg

• I believe there is an off-line database definitions updater but it is only once a week, which is probably a lot slower than you have.

Why not just rely on either looking at the GUI as it will give you a warning on the top dropdown (blue dot) if you miss an update, or rely on the widget where you get a warning number (see attached). That way you can run a manual update to catch up.

OK brother, maybe own is newest than you ;)