Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bd Ts 2015 Update @ Windows 10 (build 9926)

Dear BD Team and Forum Users. This is not a bug reporting but rather a question related to BD Update and functionality on Windows 10 (can be deleted if you might consider so).

Been testing Windows 10 build 9926 on my Notebook for 2 weeks already. BD TS 2015 installed very smooth and seems to be running perfect on the device, with one mention: I receive everythime after an update, the notification for a computer restart. BD seems to have some problems in updating the files without it. After the restart, the update seems to be applied.

Will be glad to get some answers.

Keep up the good work.

Best regards,

The Reaper

Comments

• Dear BD Team and Forum Users. This is not a bug reporting but rather a question related to BD Update and functionality on Windows 10 (can be deleted if you might consider so).

Been testing Windows 10 build 9926 on my Notebook for 2 weeks already. BD TS 2015 installed very smooth and seems to be running perfect on the device, with one mention: I receive everythime after an update, the notification for a computer restart. BD seems to have some problems in updating the files without it. After the restart, the update seems to be applied.

Will be glad to get some answers.

Keep up the good work.

Best regards,

The Reaper

Just sharing my experience with BDIS (not TS) and updates. When I first installed it I kept getting a similar miessage. I discovered there was a conflict with Malwarebytes that prevented BDIS program updates from being applied. I would check your program version vs the latest program update version which I think is 18.21.0.1497 to see if you have the latest version of BDTS installed. If not than you probably have something blocking the BDTS program from updating. When you click on reboot to update it clears the message so when you reboot there is no message. However after a bit BDTS checks to see if there is a program update available and the message shows up again since the program update was blocked and not applied.

If that is not the problem you may have a generic update problem that generates that message that has nothing to do with W10 9926. I have noticed at least one thread on this forum discussing that subject.

• gerald_krutsch
    edited March 2015

Well, i'm either blind or somewhat stupid but I can't find any information about the engine / program version and neither about the virus signatures. How can I get to these informations?

• Hiya,

Right click the Bitdefender icon in the system tray and choose "About". All the info is there.

Ro.

Like this -

post-175392-1425411904_thumb.jpg

• gerald_krutsch
    edited March 2015

Found it...!

Build is 18.21.0.1497 (latest to this date)

Engine: 7.59525

Signatures: 6749374

Today I also had 2 updates (the only 2 on this day) which didn't require any restart. Seems to work fine now.

• Between my last post and yesterday, I had no more restart requests from BD Update until now.

Today I got already 2 restart requests. After the first one, I saw that the BD engine version has changed from 7.59525 to 7.59574. The second restart came after 5-6 hrs. and I could not find any changes in the product information.

I will keep you posted.

Best regards.

• Between my last post and yesterday, I had no more restart requests from BD Update until now.

Today I got already 2 restart requests. After the first one, I saw that the BD engine version has changed from 7.59525 to 7.59574. The second restart came after 5-6 hrs. and I could not find any changes in the product information.

I will keep you posted.

Best regards.

Not sure they use the same Engine numbers but my BDIS says Engine Number 7.59597.

• This can be since your post is one day older than mine.

The system restarts keep on comming every day now. My engine currently displays: 7.59646