Bd Reinstalling

Hi.

I have the total security 2015 on my computer (win 7 home edition).

After recent windows automatic update ,I had to uninstall the bitdefender because I received a message saying I am not protected any more.

I tried to uninstall the BD+computer restart. I was trying to install the total security 2015 from the beginning.All went well,but when I entered the code key-I got a message saying this code key is already in use.

How can I resolve this problem?

Thanks,

eran

Comments

• Hello eran40,

Have you installed the product, if so look at the GUI (double click the Bitdefender icon in the system tray) and if all is OK it will give the number of days you have left on your license in the bottom left corner. I ask this as once you have installed the key it is active and gives that notification if you try again.

You should also go to My Bitdefender and from the dropdown next to your email you can see your subscriptions.

Ro.

• Hello eran40,

Have you installed the product, if so look at the GUI (double click the Bitdefender icon in the system tray) and if all is OK it will give the number of days you have left on your license in the bottom left corner. I ask this as once you have installed the key it is active and gives that notification if you try again.

You should also go to My Bitdefender and from the dropdown next to your email you can see your subscriptions.

Ro.

Hello.

There are 0 days remained and there is a remark saying my code key is invalid.

The code was purchased on ebay at mid January 2015.

I had bitdefender software and purchased codes on ebay for a few years,and there were no problems so far.

Best,

eran

• OK.

You should contact Bitdefender either via email at bitsy@bitdefender.com or their Facebook support page https://www.facebook.com/bitdefender/app_268724459959771 and give them details. I will add that buying security program license codes through ebay is not very wise.

Ro.

• OK.

You should contact Bitdefender either via email at bitsy@bitdefender.com or their Facebook support page https://www.facebook.com/bitdefender/app_268724459959771 and give them details. I will add that buying security program license codes through ebay is not very wise.

Ro.

Hello.

Why isn't it wise to purchase the codes on ebay? It is cheaper on ebay.I am doing this for several years,and I did not face any problem,till now.

Best,Arye

• Lionet
    edited March 2015
    Hello.

Why isn't it wise to purchase the codes on ebay? It is cheaper on ebay.I am doing this for several years,and I did not face any problem,till now.

Best,Arye

Hi eran40,

Maybe you were lucky enough to find honest sellers...

As far as I know, some friends had problems in the past (long time ago) with eb*ay.

However, your purchase could be good, your code genuine... so you just follow Rohug's advice: keep in touch with Bitdefender to check the code issue, it is maybe a bug.

regards,

L.