Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

I Need Change My Activation Key

Options

I need change my Activation key.

I bought Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 (up to 3 PCs , 1 year)

I installed on 2 computers and now does not allow me to install on a third computer.

thanks

Comments

• Rohugh
    Options

Hello analista,

You should have a free one still, what does it show on your My Bitdefender dashboard?

Where did you buy your license from? If you bought it through Bitdefender themselves you may have to contact them, if it was a third party vendor you will have to deal with them to sort it out.

• Hello analista,

You should have a free one still, what does it show on your My Bitdefender dashboard?

Where did you buy your license from? If you bought it through Bitdefender themselves you may have to contact them, if it was a third party vendor you will have to deal with them to sort it out.

I bought online at bitdefender.com, and they mailed me the license key.

But apparently some pirate activated 1 license. I therefore ask me to change the key.

• Rohugh
    Options
    I bought online at bitdefender.com, and they mailed me the license key.

But apparently some pirate activated 1 license. I therefore ask me to change the key.

Oh, OK.

Then I suggest you contact Bitdefender via email as they will probably not deal with this on the open forum.

email - bitsy@bitdefender.com

Ro.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

@ analista

Welcome to the Bitdefender forums.

Please post your ticket ID to do a follow-up on your case and see what happened on our end.

Thank you very much, looking forward to hearing from you.