Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Open Firewall For Torrent Or Deluge

Options

I have tried to download a torrent with uTorrent and Deluge.Nothing comes down.

Apparently I need to open a port in the Firewall.

But how?

I use BitDefender Internet Security 2015 in Windows 7 Ultimate.

Comments

• vizanje
    edited May 2015
    Options

Anybody out there? Having same problem. Using Total Security 2015. Trying to download file through utorrent. Doesn't work. You can't add a firewall rule with an ip address, as this is peer to peer sharing through utorrent client. Any ideas? Turning off Bitdefender while doing this is not what I bought the product for :D

Thanks

Using Windows 8 64 bit

Bitdefender Total Security 2015

• vizanje
    Options

OK..just as an update. I already went into the firewall and set up a rule to allow the application full access. I've checked the adapter settings and they are all ok. Not sure what other settings to look at. Is nobody else using utorrents with BitDefender?

Thanks

• Im using utorrent with bitdefender internet security 2015 (same firewall as total security I guess) I have absolutely NO problems for download and uploads. I have no problems with rules I didn't change anything.

Network type is set at home/office stealth mode ON and generic ON.

I always check for updates on my utorrent in ''help'' and ''check for updates''. its utorrent 3.4.3 build 40298.

Im on windows 8.1 64 bit.

This firewall works perfectly with my utorrent and it frequently blocks port scans in events .

• Check your ports. You might (should) forward your port that is being used by uTorrent on your router. click on Random on uTorrent and use the new port number they give you. Haven't had an issue for a while using both.