Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

False Positive: Site Content Analyzer

Options

Hello.

I am the representative of CleverStat company. We produce SEO and web promotion software. Our customers report us that BitDefender mistakenly detects our software - Site Content Analyzer - as malware Trojan.Spy.Delf.SC. Could you please exlude us from you virus list, because our software is not a virus and does not perform any destructive things, it does not send private information, it does nor contain harmful code. Though, it uses some kind of software protection (a way to defend from crackers, you know), but that does not hurt a users in any way, so obviously our software must be removed from your database as soon as possible.

Regards,

Dmitry

www.CleverStat.com

Comments

• Niels
    Options

Hello Dmitry

I suggest that you do the following:

Archive your installer with the follow password "infected" (without quotes) and attach it at your next post.

Then wait till one of the virus researchers replies here.

Regards

Niels

• I suggest that you do the following:

Archive your installer with the follow password "infected" (without quotes) and attach it at your next post.

Then wait till one of the virus researchers replies here.

Thanks Niels. I guess you are not one of them? Actually, I would not want to upload the installation package here. At first, I would prefer that the installation package was not available at the puiblic foum. Secondly, this forum seems to have a file size limit. Anyways, it can be found on our website. If someone from BitDefender answers I simply send him/her a direct link to download.

• alexcrist
    Options

Hi cleversat,

Don't worry, because the archives cannot be downloaded by everyone. Only the Virus Researchers can download encrypted archives from this forum.

Cris.

• Niels
    Options

Hi Dmitry

I am only a volunteer. You are able to upload it. Because the installer is only 1,75 mb. If I downloaded the correct version. Or just post a download link. I don't know if the virus researchers allow pm. I am not sure about that. It's true what Cris said nobody except the virus researchers can download the installer that you uploaded.

This is the fastest way. Because if you send it via mail it could take a while before they examine and remove the signatures.

• Unknown
    Options

Hello cleverstat,

please send me the url at mbotis at bitdefender dot com

regards,

mbotis

• Done.

• Unknown
    Options

detection will be removed in a few hours.

• Thanks.