Can't Switch Windows With Safepay

Using Windows 8.1, if I open the Safepay browser when doing online banking, I can't switch to another window without the safepay window disappearing.

For example, if I'm using Quicken and I want to access one of my online accounts, I open the Safepay window for the bank account. That works fine. However it displays full screen and there's no way to get back to my Quicken window. If I close the safepay window so I can return to quicken, there's no way to get back to the safepay window without opening it up again and starting all over.

How do I do this with windows 8.1? Can't Safepay just be another window allowing me to multitask?

I've tried using Alt-Tab to switch windows. No luck.

I try using the windows toggle button (swapping between the win 8.1 tiles and the more "classic" display) however there's no icon for the (supposedly) active safepay browser window.

I can see in task manager that the safepay browser is running however if I right=click on it and choose "Switch to", it does nothing.

I love the safepay concept however it's really not usable like this. I have to be able to switch between windows.

Comments

• Hello deb2015,

I can open the Safepay from the GUI, to return to desktop there is a blue icon top left of the Safepay window. To open the Safepay window again just click the Safepay "tile" on the BD GUI or load the desktop window on the left hand side of the screen and there is a triangular blue icon top right of the screen.

(Sorry it won't let me make a screenshot of the Safepay window)

Ro.