Does Bitdefender Free Include Trafficlight And Safepay?

The question itself is self descriptive

Comments

• The question itself is self descriptive

It has neither of those.

• Okay. In that case, can bitdefender free do well without them or do I have to install them separately?

I could see that SafePay has to be installed separately. But what about the Traffic Light addon. Is it required? If so, does that mean that the bitdefender free does not even offer basic internet security?

• graciliano
    edited May 2015
    Okay. In that case, can bitdefender free do well without them or do I have to install them separately?

I could see that SafePay has to be installed separately. But what about the Traffic Light addon. Is it required? If so, does that mean that the bitdefender free does not even offer basic internet security?

Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition will warn (through the web browser) when you try to connect to a non-safe website, and you will be able to proceed at your own risk. It will also detect and quarantine any malware you download. If an unsafe connection is being done without a window to show it, it will simply be blocked.

• Okay thanks!

Can you please enlighten me about what additional functions will the Traffic Light addon provide me, if I do decide to install it.