Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Whea Uncorrectable Error During System Scan

Options

BitDefender Total Security 2015

Brand New Today, and already disappointed, user. If your product information actually fore-warned buyers about your incompatibility with ASUS I never would have purchased your product.

You forced me to uninstall the AI Suite just to get your incompatible product installed and running.

Now, your software cannot complete a System Scan without crashing Windows. Before your product, I had never seen a (BSOD) WHEA Uncorrectable Error.

Quick Scan completes and gives the all clear but System Scan runs for a while then crashes Windows. Yes, I retried it with the same unacceptable results.

So, what is the fix for your software?

Comments

• haddadwg
    Options

Update

Tried a 3rd time and System Scan completed normally. System Clean, no detections.

So, I still have no idea why the scan crashed into a BSOD the first two tries.

Any ideas?

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    Options

Hiya, glad it is working but if it happens again I suggest you contact support with the information.

Open the BD GUI by double clicking the icon in your system tray. Click the drop-down on the top bar and choose "Help & Support>Contact Support". Check the box to allow them to collect the relative info and send it all to Bitdefender.

I hope you don't have any more problems, but if you do ............

Ro.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello,

The BSOD reported in this topic is already solved.

Please make sure that the Bitdefender product updates daily, and in order to do this please right click on the Bitdefender icon from the system tray (near Windows clock) and choose 'Update now'. Restart the computer after the update process completes.

The latest build version is 18.23.0.1604. To make sure you have the latest build please right click on the Bitdefender icon from the system tray, choose ‘About’ and look at the ‘Product Information’.