Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bts 2015 Licence Renewal

Options

Hi,

I have just renewed my BTS 2015 for another 12 months with 66 days still remaining on my current licence. Is there somewhere that I can just add the new key or do I have to go through the uninstall and reinstall process and will the 66 days still be added to the new licence key?

Cheers,

John

Comments

• Hi,

I have just renewed my BTS 2015 for another 12 months with 66 days still remaining on my current licence. Is there somewhere that I can just add the new key or do I have to go through the uninstall and reinstall process and will the 66 days still be added to the new licence key?

Cheers,

John

you just click on ''days left'' in blue left down and you enter your new key. 365 days will add to your 66 days remaining so youll get 431 days left.

• johnmw1
    Options
    you just click on ''days left'' in blue left down and you enter your new key. 365 days will add to your 66 days remaining so youll get 431 days left.

Many thanks for that! I knew it had to be doable somewhere but just could not remember where, painless and simple. :D

Cheers,

John