Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 And Problems With In Citrix.

Options

I installed bitdefender internet security 2015 and now i have problems with starting up applications in citrix. When i click on the icon within citrix of the specific application (eg explorer,....) I get the pop up that a secrurityscan is started and then everything stops.

I checked already the internet options to accept cookies etc but no good result

Can anyone guide me to the procedure in settings how I need to set up Citrix or maybe my bitdefender.

I have currently had to stop the firewall and anti virus to no avail as still getting Connection Failures with Status 1110 or

Initialisation Failed (ssl ERROR 8)

Any ideas have tried Firefox and Chrome with same result !

Comments

• Lionet
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I installed bitdefender internet security 2015 and now i have problems with starting up applications in citrix. When i click on the icon within citrix of the specific application (eg explorer,....) I get the pop up that a secrurityscan is started and then everything stops.

I checked already the internet options to accept cookies etc but no good result

Can anyone guide me to the procedure in settings how I need to set up Citrix or maybe my bitdefender.

I have currently had to stop the firewall and anti virus to no avail as still getting Connection Failures with Status 1110 or

Initialisation Failed (ssl ERROR 8)

Any ideas have tried Firefox and Chrome with same result !

Hi warlingham2,

Welcome on the forum!

Maybe the link below could help?

Bitdefender & Citrix

It is an old one indeed, but could it sort out your problem as well?

By the way, you could give information on your system in your profile or, better, your signature, it could help.

Regards,

L.