Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Outlook Inbox Emptied Out

I installed Bitdefender Family Pack 2015 this weekend, and my wife's Outlook 2010 inbox had

100 items in these but was empty this morning, except for a few new items that had come in

after 6am. Is this a known bug and can we get the emails back? Thanks ! Stu

Comments

• I installed Bitdefender Family Pack 2015 this weekend, and my wife's Outlook 2010 inbox had

100 items in these but was empty this morning, except for a few new items that had come in

Hi StuAllard,

I could see three reasons:

1) You have an IMAP process - with it you check your mails on the server instead of having them in your pc (with the POP process you keep the mails on your machine) and the connection maybe broke down. However I do not think this is the reason there.

2) you could choose an option in the reception box to have the messages no longer visible. (parameter, filter, other option...) Look for it, I do not remember the precise way.

3) Check if you do not have an option "automatique archive" that is now active.

I simply do not see why Bitdefender is involved in this process. (options from Outlook 2010)

the quickest way is to check below maybe:

not visible emails

regards,

L.

• Nesivos
    Nesivos
    edited June 2015
    I installed Bitdefender Family Pack 2015 this weekend, and my wife's Outlook 2010 inbox had

I don't use Family Pack but I do use BDIS 2015. By default One Click Optimzer in BDIS 2015 cleans a pre-set list of files. You can exclude any or all of those files from being cleaned by going into View Files after you click One Click Optimizer but before you click Optimize. Then uncheck those you don't want deleted before you click Optimze. This is the same as with other well known disk cleaners like CCleaner, Jet Clean, Wise Cleaner etc etc. It could be that Outlook is included in One Click Optimizer by default. I don't know since I don't use Outlook.