Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

License Key Problem

Options

Hello guys , i bought Bitdefender Plus 2015 about 7 hours ago , i received the email with the confirmation , but i dont know where to find the key ! help please

Comments

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    Options

Hello zammar96,

Where did you buy it from? If it was Bitdefender through Avangate you can log in to Avangate and all your details will be there, or open My Bitdefender and from the top drop-down next to your email choose "My Subscriptions".

The details including your license key should also have been included with the confirmation email you received - it is a 7 figure numbers and letters.

Ro.

• Hello zammar96,

Where did you buy it from? If it was Bitdefender through Avangate you can log in to Avangate and all your details will be there, or open My Bitdefender and from the top drop-down next to your email choose "My Subscriptions".

The details including your license key should also have been included with the confirmation email you received - it is a 7 figure numbers and letters.

Ro.

I bought from Bitdefender LCC brasil , i received an email with a password, but it has 8 figures . =/

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    Options
    I bought from Bitdefender LCC brasil , i received an email with a password, but it has 8 figures . =/

I don't know about sales in Brazil, have you tried adding the password you have to your AV?

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi zammar96 and welcome.

I have just sent you the Bitdefender license key via PM.

Let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Thank you!

• Hi,

could I also have my license key?

I bought bitdefender on bitdefender.com.

I immediately received five e-mails from bitdefender. Two of them were spam.

I clicked on the "Install from bitedefender.com" but it just redirected me to the bitdefender.com mainpage. I then logged in, but everytime I clicked on "Click here to download.." it just redirected me to the mainpage. After 45 minutes!!!! I was finally allowed to download bitdefender and I installed it. But now it asks for a license. But I can't find that anywhere. In non of the e-mails?!

I know spent 90 minutes trying to install bitdefender. Can't you do this a bit better?

And how do I now get my license?

Best,

H

Hi zammar96 and welcome.

Thank you!

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options

Hello hhs,

Log into My Bitdefender using the same email, you should find your license details from the top drop-down next to your email under "My Subscriptions". If not send an email to Bitdefender on bitsy@bitdefender.com and ask for their help.

Ro.

• K.Sham
    Options
    Hi zammar96 and welcome.

Thank you!

Hi

I have the same problem.

I bought Total Security multi-device 2015 and I dont receive de Licence key.

Order nº 39134929

Please help

thanks

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    Options

Hello K.Sham,

You should check my post above yours and if necessary contact Bitdefender just in case one of the Bitdefender staff miss your post. They are probably very busy with the beta and reprogramming for the Windows 10 release. :)

Ro.

• K.Sham
    Options
    Hello K.Sham,

You should check my post above yours and if necessary contact Bitdefender just in case one of the Bitdefender staff miss your post. They are probably very busy with the beta and reprogramming for the Windows 10 release. :)

Ro.

Hello Rohugh

I already checked your above post. It is strange what is happening. I was using BitDefender Total Security 2014 ( the license expired yesterday).

Both the mail I received after purchase as in MyBitdefender there is no license key.

I already contact Bitdefender and they said to access MyBitdefender using the email associated with the purchase . It is the same as in my previous purchase, so it should be there.

I bought this new license at https://store.bitdefender.com through the site Anti-Virus4U.com. I'm from Portugal.

Help Please

Thanks you very much

• Lionet
    Options
    I bought this new license at https://store.bitdefender.com through the site Anti-Virus4U.com. I'm from Portugal.

Hi K.sham,

Maybe you could ask your reseller?

It is supposed to give you a key code, isn't it?

Anti-virus4U.com

-_-

Regards,

L.

• K.Sham
    Options
    Hi K.sham,

Maybe you could ask your reseller?

It is supposed to give you a key code, isn't it?

Anti-virus4U.com

-_-

Regards,

L.

Hi

No, I bought at bitdefender store.

Even at Avangate I can´t find the license key. The data about the purchase is there but not the license key

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    Options
    Hi

No, I bought at bitdefender store.

Hiya again,

Contact Bitdefender again on bitsy@bitdefender.com, quote any previous ticket numbers from your emails with them and hopefully they will get back to you with the license details.

Ro.

• K.Sham
    Options
    Hiya again,

Contact Bitdefender again on bitsy@bitdefender.com, quote any previous ticket numbers from your emails with them and hopefully they will get back to you with the license details.

Ro.

Ok.

Thanks

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

@ hhs

I can't find your purchased Bitdefender key in the MyBitdefender account registered with the same email as the one you use on this forum. Please contact the Bitdefender Commercial team to help you with this at bitsy@bitdefender.com

@ K.Sham

Unfortunately I can't locate your Bitdefender license key either, but I see you already have an open ticket with Bitdefender support (2015071417090002). The conversation is in Portuguese if I'm not mistaken. My colleagues should be able to help you further. Otherwise please don't hesitate to post back.

• Hi,

thanks for your reply. I tried this. There is no license key under my subscriptions. there is a line with the text: BetDefender Total Security 2015, in the next column the text is: Subscriptions, in the next column the text is 364 days left, in the next (and last) column the text is renew.

Anyways, I uninstalled everything and downloaded it again from the site, and it seems to work now. It did not ask for a license key this time.

Hello hhs,

Log into My Bitdefender using the same email, you should find your license details from the top drop-down next to your email under "My Subscriptions". If not send an email to Bitdefender on bitsy@bitdefender.com and ask for their help.

Ro.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

@ hhs: Glad to hear it.

@ K.Sham: please keep us updated with your progress.