Install & Register

Hi guys, I'm having problems installing my Bitdefender internet security 2015, I keep getting errors, I tried reinstalling several times but all I keep getting is "Bitdefender cannot be successfully uninstalled. Click the link below to contact Bitdefender support"

Comments

• Hi guys, I'm having problems installing my Bitdefender internet security 2015, I keep getting errors, I tried reinstalling several times but all I keep getting is "Bitdefender cannot be successfully uninstalled. Click the link below to contact Bitdefender support"

Hi tapzw,

Welcome on the forum!

Please give information on your system in your profile (or better: in your signature)

It could help.

Read other messages on the thread.

It is necessary to have:

One and only one firewall

One and only one antivirus.

Reinstall all other antimalware stuff.

Do you suspect a malware

Create a rescue disk to analyze the system...

Regards,

L.

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭

Hello tapzw,

Firstly run the relevant Bitdefender un-installer from here to ensure that all traces of the previous attempts to install it are removed.

Ensure that you have no other security software on your computer, that not only includes anti-virus programs but also anti-malware, anti-adware and anti-spyware. If there are any un-install them using the programs uninstall program.

Download and install the version of Bitdefender that you want from here - http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=54672

If you have further problems please post back.