Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Reinstalled Windows, Can't Get Back My Subscription!

So I reinstalled windows just a moment ago and installed windows internet security.

but when i logged in i saw only 61 days of free trial. my ~368 days are gone!

i got into my account and i saw there were 2 PCs, both were the same just before and after installing windows. and my subscription appears to be only for my old windows, what should i do?! i tried deleting the old pc, it doesn't disappear or anything! nothing happens!

Comments

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭

Hello Kamikazi,

Normally you should be able to free up the license by deleting one of your PCs from the Dashboard, but like you I have found that it is not possible to delete devices, looks like a glitch somewhere. Fortunately you still have a good time left on the trial so I suggest you contact Bitdefender and ask them to sort it out.

email bitsy@bitdefender.com

Ro.

• Hello Kamikazi,

Normally you should be able to free up the license by deleting one of your PCs from the Dashboard, but like you I have found that it is not possible to delete devices, looks like a glitch somewhere. Fortunately you still have a good time left on the trial so I suggest you contact Bitdefender and ask them to sort it out.

email bitsy@bitdefender.com

Ro.

thanks for the quick reply :)

i'm sending an email right now