Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

License Key Not Working

Hi, I purchased the "Bitdefender Internet Security" disc package a while back in 2014 at around September or October. But I then lost the program disc at that time. Long story short: Now that I have found it now, in 2015 - 07 - 03, the licence key doesn't want to work.

The license key sticker pasted onto my Quick Start Guide goes something like this (only an example): BITDEFENDER1234567891

The registration text field allows me to enter all that text EXPECT for that last "1". The error message states that I should enter 7 or 20 characters. But my license key above consists out of 21 characters.

I hope the above information has contributed to a swift fix to what ever problem there is.

Thank you

Comments

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭

Hello William and welcome to the forums,

Members here cannot help with this so I suggest you contact Bitdefender by email and ask them to sort it out

bitsy@bitdefender.com

Ro.

• Hello William and welcome to the forums,

Members here cannot help with this so I suggest you contact Bitdefender by email and ask them to sort it out

bitsy@bitdefender.com

Ro.

Ok, thank you very much. Will do