Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Usb-immunizer

Options

Hi. How could I put usb-immunizer in automatlc mode? It's just just not comfortable every time go to my computer, right click on device and then immunize.

Comments

• Lionet
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hi. How could I put usb-immunizer in automatlc mode? It's just just not comfortable every time go to my computer, right click on device and then immunize.

Hi Vitalik1993,

Welcome on the forum !

Isn't it automatic? Don't you have something to switch on somewhere?

Main page:

USB immunizer

According to what can be found at Bitdefender sources, it should be automatic.

It is written on the last Q&A text there:

Q&A

Maybe check your parameters...

Please give as many information on your system as possible, W10beta, W8, W7, or else... there is a bug maybe somewhere, related to the system.

Regards, :)

L.

• Vitalik1993
    edited July 2015
    Options

Hi Vitalik1993,

Welcome on the forum !

Isn't it automatic? Don't you have something to switch on somewhere?

Main page:

USB immunizer

According to what can be found at Bitdefender sources, it should be automatic.

It is written on the last Q&A text there:

Q&A

Maybe check your parameters...

Please give as many information on your system as possible, W10beta, W8, W7, or else... there is a bug maybe somewhere, related to the system.

Regards, :)

L.

Windows 7 x64, BIS 2015(18.23.0.1604)...In the antivirus I could not find usb-immunizer settings(( Only when I put my device into computer, and then right clicking on it...I don't have this program, I have BIS with usb-immunizer...
  • Lionet
    Options
    Windows 7 x64, BIS 2015(18.23.0.1604)...In the antivirus I could not find usb-immunizer settings(( Only when I put my device into computer, and then right clicking on it...

Some other people insist on the "automatic" option available for Bitdefender. (even on free programs, according to the text)

option

Concerning your other drives, do you activate the autorun option to read cd/dvd or not?

Maybe you have a bug?

Regards,

L

• Some other people insist on the "automatic" option available for Bitdefender. (even on free programs, according to the text)

option

Concerning your other drives, do you activate the autorun option to read cd/dvd or not?

Maybe you have a bug?

Regards,

L

No, I didn't activate autorun.

• See this. I can immunize ONLY this way. Any settings for immunizer I could not find...Also auto immunizing doesn't work.

post-191980-1436043655_thumb.png

• Lionet
    edited July 2015
    Options
    No, I didn't activate autorun.

Another tip:

Instead of having to do this every time you plug a USB device, USB Immunizer offers the option (which comes disabled by default) to automatically immunize all the USB drives, which means that all non-immunized devices will be automatically immunized – you don’t need to do anything else in order to immunize them.

BD usb immunizer

Maybe your autorun file is corrupted, you could try to reinstall the USB immunizer.

A BD tech will answer you next monday probably.

-_-

Regards

L.

• Vitalik1993
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Another tip:

BD usb immunizer

Maybe your autorun file is corrupted, you could try to reinstall the USB immunizer.

A BD tech will answer you next monday probably.

-_-

Regards

L.

To reinstall USB Immunizer I should Reinstall BIS((

• Lionet
    Options
    To reinstall USB Immunizer I shoul Reinstall BIS((

Well, it's up to you.

Maybe you could wait until monday the return of BD techs, I suppose you do not plug hundreds of usb keys from now.

R.

L.

• Well, it's up to you.

Maybe you could wait until monday the return of BD techs, I suppose you do not plug hundreds of usb keys from now.

R.

L.

Will be waiting ;)

• Will there be the answer???