My License Can't Connect To My Bitdefender-extend My Sub Please

When I try to instal BD Total Security 2015 MD from My Bitdefender there is an error message there saying "can not connect license to My Bitefender" This has been going on for a while. Fix this and extend my subscription.

This error comes as no surprise. My one year subscription expired six weeks after I bought it. The product had only been available for 7 weeks. That issue was ultimately fixed.

Comments

• When I try to instal BD Total Security 2015 MD from My Bitdefender there is an error message there saying "can not connect license to My Bitefender" This has been going on for a while. Fix this and extend my subscription.

This error comes as no surprise. My one year subscription expired six weeks after I bought it. The product had only been available for 7 weeks. That issue was ultimately fixed.

What do you mean "this issue was ultimately fixed"? You talk about a former problem?

Maybe you could follow this advice and write (again?) to BD for the new problem :( :

BD email

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

@ hawki

Please let us know if you still need help with this.

• I think he created a support ticket for that, "Ulimately fixed". For faster assistance, I guess just use the same ticket number? I'm sure they have your history on record. 1.gif

• Nope did not have to put in a ticket the first time. It fixed itself. Must have been a temp system error.

Will try again on this one. BD Just knocked the latest AV comparatives June real-world test out of the park :-)

http://chart.av-comparatives.org/chart1.ph...rt=1&zoom=2

• @ hawki

Please let us know if you still need help with this.

Hi Georgia :-) I'm OK Now.

On first try got the same error. But then clicked on +this device - the name of my PC was listed but I realized that it was from an old PC and BD TS had never been installed on my current PC so clicked on +this device and it downloaded and installed BUT then said my subscription had expired.

Finally, logged into My Bitdefender again from my original purchase email and the issue was then solved and the time remaining on my sub is correct. That's a weird system BD uses with Avangate - always gives me a problem.

Thanks for your interest in my issue :-)

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

I'm glad to notice that everything is back to normal now.

I am now closing this topic, but should you have any further issue with Bitdefender please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Hope you have a lovely day ahead!

This discussion has been closed.