Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Popup Every 8 Seconds

Options

Hi, Im on windows 8.1 and there is a popup asking me to log on every 8 seconds. This popup refreshes every 8 seconds as well so it just wipes the form data preventing login. You can't copy paste the login info either.

Is there a fix for this?

Comments

• Hi, Im on windows 8.1 and there is a popup asking me to log on every 8 seconds. This popup refreshes every 8 seconds as well so it just wipes the form data preventing login. You can't copy paste the login info either.

Is there a fix for this?

Once the trial period expires, Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition starts nagging you to log in. If you do not log in, it will not give any protection and having it installed would be senseless. As I remember, uninstalling it with the tool in this post clears the trial period, so it would not bother you again when you reinstall. Perhaps the time it gives you to write the log in information will not be a problem after doing this. I have no problem to log in if I log out at this moment.

Good luck.