Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

My Bitdefender

Not sure what part of the forum this goes in so i put it here.I have the bd multi security and on my bitdefender account all 3 computers and 1 android are listed but on my windows 7 pc for days now it says updating and running a quick scan?Ive done a quick scan on that pc awhile ago and its been up to date?Now on my 2 windows 10 laptops theres no option or image (like on windows 7 pc)to update or scan these computers?Is there a major problem with the my bitdefender controls?

Comments

• Hello Bri,

Put simply, it is not just you, yes there are several problems with the dashboard, no ability to remotely start a scan, no feedback from devices to the dashboard and not being able to delete devices. Hopefully Bitdefender are going to get it working correctly.

The good news is that they have it working really well with all the problems sorted in the 2016 beta, I am impressed.

Ro.

• Thanks for that info Rohugh,Good to hear its working well with beta 2016.Looking foward to that version when it gets released.

• Mmmmm very interesting... cant wait for the 2016 edition! love bitdefender.