Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Internet Security 2014 Not Working After Upgrade To Windows 10

Options

I have just upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and my Bitdefender Internet Security 2014 is no longer working. It does not start when I boot and it is not in the list of programs / apps.

Yours assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Glyn

Comments

• I have just upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and my Bitdefender Internet Security 2014 is no longer working. It does not start when I boot and it is not in the list of programs / apps.

Yours assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Glyn

hi glyn,

There are already many topics on the subject.

It is necessary to reinstall Bd before updating to W10, then reinstall BD.

You'd better fully reinstall your BD version.

Besides check first if your 2014 version fits W10.

You'd better upgrade your BD to 2015.

Regards,

L.

• Rohugh
    Options

Glyndwr,

Bitdefender 2014 versions will not work on Windows 10. You should un-install it completely using the Bitdefender uninstall tool.

Reboot your computer and install the appropriate version from here - http://www.bitdefender.com/support/-1452.html

You can use your existing license to validate your install.

Ro.

• Thank you very much Rohugh, greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Glyn

• By the time win 10 is released my subscription to BD will have probably expired and shall not re-subscribe i have found it wanting and the support forum is WELL!!! i shall stick with Malware bytes for now, its got me out trouble on a lot of machines that have had terrible malware and Trojan infestations that a lot of anti virus programs could not (Free and subscribed) detect or cure.

Thanks , :(