Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Upgrade To Windows 10

Hi

I have Windows 7 SP1 with BDIS 2015

All works well.

In order to avoid the 3 to 4 hour delay to upgrade BDIS to Windows 10, I would like to do the following:

Prior to Upgrade to Windows 10

Uninstall BDIS 2015 and then run the uninstall tool to see that there are no leftovers.

After the upgrade

Re-install BDIS using the Windows 10 off line installation.

Does any forsee any problems with this ?

Any other advice ?

Many thanks

Comments

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    edited August 2015

Hiya,

That way worked fine for me except I used the on-line kit available here. Either on or off line should be good. :)

Ro.

• Hiya,

That way worked fine for me except I used the on-line kit available here. Either on or off line should be good. :)

Ro.

Hi Rohugh

Many thanks for your speedy reply.

I will give it a go in a few days.

• Hi

I have Windows 7 SP1 with BDIS 2015

All works well.

In order to avoid the 3 to 4 hour delay to upgrade BDIS to Windows 10, I would like to do the following:

Prior to Upgrade to Windows 10

Uninstall BDIS 2015 and then run the uninstall tool to see that there are no leftovers.

After the upgrade

Re-install BDIS using the Windows 10 off line installation.

Does any forsee any problems with this ?

Any other advice ?

Many thanks

Hi...That method worked fine for me as well. I like to run the uninstaller in safe mode and then run a registry cleaner although this may not be necessary. Good luck

• Hi...That method worked fine for me as well. I like to run the uninstaller in safe mode and then run a registry cleaner although this may not be necessary. Good luck

Thanks ozziebear

Much appreciated as well