Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bd Free On Windows 10 Not Secure...

Options

Hi, I just tried to download this file try this file BD free let me safe and star this malware. When I checked the virustotal BD analysed i malware, but BD free didnt reacted..when I scanned the file with BD free manually BD put the file to the quarantine..I tried it again and BD free let me download and install the file again...Whats wrong?

Comments

• dch48
    Options
    Hi, I just tried to download this file try this file BD free let me safe and star this malware. When I checked the virustotal BD analysed i malware, but BD free didnt reacted..when I scanned the file with BD free manually BD put the file to the quarantine..I tried it again and BD free let me download and install the file again...Whats wrong?

Bitdefender staff (Georgia) have stated that you may have those exact problems if you use the free version on Windows 10. Use something else until, or when , BD issues a new free version. Either that, or buy a paid version.