Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Configure Profile -- Applications List

Options

windows 10 x64

I want to add a certain application to the list but it is located in program files (x86), and even though I have enabled show hidden files and folders in windows explorer, I can't get that folder to show in bitdefender. Thus I cannot add the application

Comments

• windows 10 x64

I want to add a certain application to the list but it is located in program files (x86), and even though I have enabled show hidden files and folders in windows explorer, I can't get that folder to show in bitdefender. Thus I cannot add the application

actually, I think it is not a good idea to run the work profile at all. better to leave it on standard.

why?

because my cursor suddenly froze, nothing helped, and it turned out that it was because my wireless logitech MX master mouse simply ran out of juice. It always gives a warning when it reaches a critical power state, but this time, I had bitdefender work profile activated, and it suppresses notifications.

not good.

• Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback, which may help other users.

We declare this topic closed.

This discussion has been closed.