Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How To Disable Autopilot?

Options

I'm getting frustrated with Bitdefender. Autopilot is randomly being enabled. I disable it and it keeps coming back on and changing my settings. I have intrusion detection enabled for a reason and autopilot just goes and reverts all my settings. I disabled profiles in an attempt to stop it but I cant find anything. If someone could help me it would be high appreciated.

Comments

• Had the same problem. Go to tool, profiles, DONT uncheck profiles but uncheck ''let auto pilot manage my profiles.

• If its not working use the uninstall tool and reinstall bitdefender and uncheck let auto pilot manage my profiles.

• On the main page you keep autopilot on and profile you set it to standard

• If its not working use the uninstall tool and reinstall bitdefender and uncheck let auto pilot manage my profiles.

I've noticed whenever I change the power mode on my computer its automatically changing bitdefender settings like I described in the main post. I did everything you recommended but the power options still changes settings. Any ideas to stop this? (I change my computers power mode before I go to sleep because I use my computer as an alarm clock so its pretty annoying changing settings everytime I get on my PC)