Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bdts Firewall

Options

I have 2 laptops with W10 64bit on which BDTS 2016 is running. I didn't have any problems with the firewall of BDTS 2015 until a few weeks before the launching of 2016 version. My laptops are in a home network, one of them has a SQL server installed and also is a client for that server, the other one is only a client for that server. Also, I have a network printer (accesible through a TPLink software). When the problems started, I couldn't access the server laptop and neither the printer was seen by the software, unless I had disabled the firewall . Then, I installed the 2016 version (clean install) and the problems persisted. Windows Firewall is disabled and so it is Windows Defender.

I tried all the tips found on this forum (with choosing the type of network and so)...no success.

Comments

• I got the same issue mu bitdefender's firwall stopped (disabled) and i cant enable it after updateng to win 10