Can't Register License Key

I recently bought Total Security 2015 from bitdefender.co.th. But when I input the key, I continue getting error to restart and retry. I did, but that still not working.

And also, I can't login to my.bitdefender .com either. Keep getting error.

Please help. I use windows7 64 bit.

Comments

• Hiya,

There does appear to be a problem with connecting to My Bitdefender at the moment so I suggest you wait a while until it is up again.

If you have downloaded BD 2015 you will have 30 days free before you need to register it so you will be covered, you can also try adding your license key on the bottom left of the BD GUI where it gives you the number of days left (click it).

Ro.

• Hi popochan,

Errors during the registration may appear due to many reasons.

1. Make sure no other antivirus is installed on the PC

2. The number 1 and the letter: "o" do not exist in a Bitdefender key. They are replaced with the letter: "i" and the number 0 respectively. Make sure you type the key correctly.

3. Make sure that the correct product, corresponding with your key, is installed on the PC.

4. Try to register the program with the firewall turned off.

5. After a registration attempt, update Bitdefender and restart the PC .

Regarding MyBitdefender, make sure that you have created an account first, then try to register.

If the issue is not resolved you may wanna contact the Bitdefender support team at: bitsy@bitdefender.com or using the contact form:

http://www.bitdefender.com/support/contact-us.html

To speed up the process, you may wanna add to the contact form the license key,screen-shot displaying the errors, if possible, if not the exact error message encountered.

• I have 128 days left (bought 1 year to add)

I tried to renew the key in Bitdefender UI but got all error.

Close firewall still not helping.

Key is copy from my confirm email. (online purchase)

I can't login to my bifdefender acount (registered since 2008).

• Can register and login to my bitdefender right now. But days not add to my old license. I have 128 days left and now I haveonly 365 days left not 365+128 days left.

bit.png

bit2.png

• Paid subscriptions of the same version should merge, at least you are covered but I would contact Bitdefender with this information - or link them to this topic - and let them sort it for you.

email - bitsy@bitdefender.com

There is nothing much more we can do on the forums.