Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Ransomwre Problem And Microsoft Onedrive

Options
Airstream_Bill
edited October 2015 in Protection

Windows 10 Operating System. When one turns on Ransomware in Bitdefender 2016 and one reboots the computer( in my case a Toshiba Laptop), When

Windows 10 starts one gets a dialog box in the Middle of the Screen that States, Windows can not find Microsoft OneDrive. One can sign into OneDrive with no problem. But if one reboots this happens every time. If on turns off Ransomware Protection this does not happen when one Reboots. Just thought I would let whomever know this. I would bet that more people than just me are experiencing this.

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello,

Please re-enable Ransomware Protection and add the application OneDrive to its whitelist. Most probably it loads from a protected folder you have defined there.

Feel free to reply should you need further assistance.

• Nicole Sharp
    edited February 2016
    Options

Ditto on my computer for BitDefender Total Security 2016 with Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit. Microsoft OneDrive was blocked on boot and marked by BitDefender as ransomware. Easily fixed, but still a nuisance to have a standard Windows application like OneDrive blocked on BitDefender's default settings.