Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Generic Trojan

Options

Hello,

I am having an issue with a trojan. Bitdefender detects it after a while but it is unable to disable it or delete it. I can even see the process on task manager but I am not allowed to end it. So this trojan is working on my temp folder and is generating files per second filling up my hard drive. I can delete just a portion of these files which gets replaced almosted immediatly. There is a background task controlling this as I said before which Total Security 2015 can't seem to identify or locate. The subfolders on my temp folder have this name "tmp000046db" and the files are of this name structure "tmp0000**d**" and they are constantly growwing in numbers. This makes my pc slow as the HD is filling up constantly and my processors are working double times to create the files, use bitdefender and do the work I am doing.

Is there any way to get completely rid of this without formatting the pc? If so please help, it seems that I don't have any control over my own computer.