Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Ts 2015 Problem - On Access Scanning And Active Virus Control Won't Turn On

Options

My computer (Wndows 7, HP laptop) restarted this morning for an unknown reason. Now Bitdefender 2015 can't repair the following issues:

On access scanning (on Antivirus settings) not on

Active virus control (on Antivirus settings) not on

When I try to turn it on, it immediately turns off again.

Comments

• Rohugh
    Options

Hello jph522 and welcome to the forums,

Make sure you are accessing Bitdefender with your Administrator account, not as a user. If you you still have problems run a full repair with Windows Control Panel>Programs and Features>Bitdefender>Uninstall or Repair. Choose Repair, allow it to complete and reboot your computer.

Let us know how you get on.

Ro.

• Hello jph522 and welcome to the forums,

Make sure you are accessing Bitdefender with your Administrator account, not as a user. If you you still have problems run a full repair with Windows Control Panel>Programs and Features>Bitdefender>Uninstall or Repair. Choose Repair, allow it to complete and reboot your computer.

Ro.

Thank you, Rohugh! That has fixed my problem. Cheers! :D

• Papalapa
    Options
    Hello jph522 and welcome to the forums,

Ro.

I have a similar problem: The "Active Virus Control Threshold" and "Intrusion Detection" modules on my BIS are disabled. This happens in two Windows10 computers after migrating from Windows7 and replacing Bitdefender v18 version by Bitdefender v19 version.

I tried to repair the installation unsuccesfully, and even re-installig the product but the problem remains. My account in the computers have Administrattor rights (both are home compuetrs) so, any idea?

Also, how can I backup the firewall rules to restore them in a fresh installation?

Thank you!