Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bit Defender Disappears

Options
i_am_jim
edited May 2007 in General talk

Every few days (nights?) I run a complete BitDefender 9 system scan during the night. I start it manually when I go to bed.

Until a couple or so weeks ago when I went to the computer the next morning the program screen was displayed with a report of results. Now when I go to see the results the program has finished and unloaded -- no report, nothing. I'm left with no confidence it completed the scan. How do I get it to display the report of results? Or, does the fact that it has unloaded itself mean it didn't finish?

Comments

• Did you search the log file to see what actually happened?

• Just to be clear:what report do you mean?As far as i know for the 9th generation there are 2 reports made after a scan:one made after scan which can be accesed on the BD scan window by clicking Show report,and the same report can be accesed after closing the scan window in the Events Tab.

Do you mean that in the Events tab is empty?Cause that happened to me once or twice(live assitence can help you if that's the case).If i remember well it was all about renaming a file which caused the Events tab to work again,just contact live assistence(reinstall might fix it too).

• i_am_jim
    Options
    Did you search the log file to see what actually happened?

There are many log files but no log file in the list for the last night run. I can see the log file exists in the directory, but it does not appear in the list and when I try to look at it in Notepad most of it is gibberish.

• Post the report file here i'm sure one of the BD representatives will understand what it says.As i said before try to contact Live assistence too.