Task Scheduler 414 Error

I'm getting error 414 in my event viewer, while trying to find the source of persistent crashes.

Task Scheduler service found a misconfiguration in the NT TASK\Bitdefender Update Product Data_A17FD818A96743FAB28AC221BEB4B2C8 definition. Additional Data: Error Value: C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender 2015\bdproductdata.exe.

Running Windows 10, OEM system. Bitdefender program says it updates, so I'm not sure how to proceed.

Comments

• WebDrummer
    edited May 2016

QUOTE (Anichion @ Oct 30 2015, 09:09 AM) /index.php?act=findpost&pid=245100" rel=""><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I'm getting error 414 in my event viewer, while trying to find the source of persistent crashes.

Running Windows 10, OEM system. Bitdefender program says it updates, so I'm not sure how to proceed.

Same Problem here also on Win10.
    CPU usage permanently at 100%, caused by 3 BD Products of BD TS 2016.

BD-Support please help!!

QUOTE (WebDrummer @ Nov 3 2015, 07:13 PM) /index.php?act=findpost&pid=245489" rel=""><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Same Problem here also on Win10.
    CPU usage permanently at 100%, caused by 3 BD Products of BD TS 2016.

BD-Support please help!!

Update:
    here is what I did:
    I deleted the erronous task in the Task Management Console as in my case it tried to start a bd programm at a location that no longer existed after having used the BD Removal tool.
    After reboot it all worked fine again (CPU-consumption at normal level).
    I assume, that the "new" BD removal tool is just not accurate enough and leaves configurations behind that cause trouble when the new BD software is installed and run.

@BD-Support: Please check that and make sure, your removal tool does a better job before stating it was "finished".

I'll keep an eye on that...