Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Game Profile With Trackir

Options
matthlk
edited October 2015 in Tools

Hi,

bitdefender switches to game profile when running trackIR (a head tracking tool for flight sims, ...).

I believe many people autostart trackir when they start their pc. So they are in game profile even when no game is being started for hours.

Therefore it might make sense to restrict game profile to games only, as the profile name suggests?!

Cheers.

Comments

• Georgia
    Options

Hi,

Please follow the steps below and let us know if the issue is resolved with the latest Bitdefender build version 20.0.25.1377.

Bring up Bitdefender and click Update. Wait until the update process completes, then click the top right menu and select Events in the drop-down menu. Locate in the list of Update events the event asking to reboot the computer. Click on it and then click Restart Now button in the displayed details. If you don't see the notification to reboot Windows in Events simply restart the computer.

After the computer reboots, make sure you have the latest build: right click on the Bitdefender icon from the system tray (near Windows clock), choose About and look at the Product Information number. It should be 20.0.25.1377.

We are looking forward to your feedback.

• i think , you should simply be able to download and unzip this profile. next, open your trackir and load the profile from within the trackir programe . as far as i think , you don't need to place the profile into a specific folder, but i could be wrong .

the best way to run the track software is to conigure it to:-

1 run minimized,

2 load automatically and startup;

3 appear in the tool tray