Firewall Settings In Bis-2015
Since BIS 2013 I have only added exclusions to "Excluded files and folders" and "Excluded processes"
- recently I found "Christian's (Root Admin) locked post Exclusions In Bitdefender 2013 it is the only overview I can find for Bitdefender ie, 2013 but not BIS-2015
Now that I am using BIS-2015 (since July 2015) Christians "stickie" for BD-2013 does not represent BIS-2015 "Firewall" settings
[only for Bitdefender Internet Security/Total Security]
Go back in the main Settings window by clicking the button from the top left corner.
4. Also add a Firewall rule for it > go to the Firewall module > Settings > click on "Application rules": Add Rule
- Browse to the application and click on "Open"
- Select both "Local Address" and "Remote Address" boxes
- At "Network type" select all the boxes
- Events > select all the boxes (Listen, Traffic, Connect)
- Protocol: Any
- Direction: Both
- IP version: Any
- Permission: Allow
Click on OK and close the Rules window.
601 x 501 (29.51K)
Reboot your PC.
I am lost at the RED colored steps
- have I missed a 2015 tutorial somewhere ?
My PC is standalone, no network
Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit
BIS-2015 (purchased in 2015) 4 months ago
Would appreciate some expert help -- thank you