Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

how to clean it ?

Options

Hello

When I run BD to do an deep scan of the sistem, at the end of it I found the following mesage :

Résumé:

C:\Documents and Settings\terra lana\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CPMR0TIF\young[1].gif=>REMOVED_NULLS=>(JAVASCRIPT 2) Infecté: Trojan.Exploit.Js.Phel.M

C:\Documents and Settings\terra lana\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CPMR0TIF\young[1].gif=>REMOVED_NULLS=>(JAVASCRIPT 2) Désinfection impossible

C:\Documents and Settings\terra lana\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CPMR0TIF\young[1].gif=>REMOVED_NULLS=>(JAVASCRIPT 3) Infecté: Trojan.Exploit.Js.Phel.M

C:\Documents and Settings\terra lana\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\Q5OT8DS7\young[1].gif=>REMOVED_NULLS=>(JAVASCRIPT 2) Infecté: Trojan.Exploit.Js.Phel.M

C:\Documents and Settings\terra lana\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\Q5OT8DS7\young[1].gif=>REMOVED_NULLS=>(JAVASCRIPT 2) Désinfection impossible

C:\Documents and Settings\terra lana\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\Q5OT8DS7\young[1].gif=>REMOVED_NULLS=>(JAVASCRIPT 3) Infecté: Trojan.Exploit.Js.Phel.M

The problem is that BD it can not clean it or removed it. That would be a great help if in the future with BD we'll can send it to the quarentaine side and then to removed.

Please any one can help me or better to sugest me what can I do to clean this virus ?

Thank you and hoping to hear from some one soon .

Comments

• You should disable the virus shield and either manually delete the files or run a cleanup utility which deletes temporary internet files.

You can also go to Tools menu in Internet Explorer -> Internet Options and then click the "Delete files" button in the "Temporary Internet Files" groupbox.

Andrei

• alexcrist
    Options

Hi mr.g,

That virus can't be cleaned, because it's a ****** in a GIF file. To clean that file, BD should remove that ******, which is impossible.

Instead, you have to delete the hole file. To do this, you have to disable BD Realtime Protection, clean the Temporary Internet Files and re-enable BD Realtime Protection.

To clean the Temporary Internet Files, open IE and click Tools -> Internet Options... and click Delete Cookies... and Delete Files....

Cris.

• mr.g
    edited May 2007
    Options

Thank you both of you !!

It works. Today I found another one, so I'll do the same thing.

Once again, THANK U !

Mr.g

• Glad we helped you! ;)

Andrei