Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Help! Can Someone Please Have A Look At The Hijack This File And Bd Log For Me?

Options
gtownck
edited August 2008 in Logs analysis

i have done a virus scan and it comes back with 6 infections something like rockxp4.exe

but cant move or delete it, im attatching the bd log file and hijackthis file, i would appreciate it if anybody can help...

cant anybody help with this?

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=2476" data-fileid="2476" rel="">1216162381.log

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=2477" data-fileid="2477" rel="">test1.txt

Comments

• Niels
    Options

Hello gtownck,

Please do this:

Press the windows button together with r now type taskmgr press enter. The processes tab should be selected if not select it press 1 time on the processname tab if you see an entry called iexplore.exe select and press on end task. After you have done that do this click on start,my computer,double click on the icon of your hard disk or partion were you have stored your software and installed windows in your case it should have C: as name. Now go to the tools menu,folder options press on the view (display) tab select the option show (display) hidden files and folders press on apply and ok. Now open the documents and settings folder,ck,local settings,temporary internet files. Once you are in the temporary internet files folder press the control button together with a (ctrl+a) now press on the delete button. Perform another scan with BitDefender.

Kind regards,

Niels

• The files are located in the temporary internet cache. Please do the following:

Disable the on-access scanner.

Empty the temporary internet cache (by going to Internet Exlorer -> Tools -> Internet Options -> Delete Files (towards the middle of the page))

Re-enable the on-access scanner.

Best regards.