Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Active Threat Control?

Having this issue, every time I close out the UI then open it back up I notice ATC is off, I turn it back on close UI open UI back up and see it's off again, any ideas??

See attachment...

post-176520-1448235262_thumb.png

Comments

• Having this issue, every time I close out the UI then open it back up I notice ATC is off, I turn it back on close UI open UI back up and see it's off again, any ideas??

See attachment...

I am having the same problem,also Intrusion Detection will not stay on. I am running B.D. 2016, having upgraded as per B.D. instructions to solve this problem. I have Win7

Ultimate installed on my P.C.

• I am having the same problem,also Intrusion Detection will not stay on. I am running B.D. 2016, having upgraded as per B.D. instructions to solve this problem. I have Win7

Ultimate installed on my P.C.

I fixed my problem I hope this will help you. Do a repair and it should help, I did that and all is well now.

• I fixed my problem I hope this will help you. Do a repair and it should help, I did that and all is well now.

yeah repair install fixed that problem but now i cant activate the firewall!!