Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Active Threat Control Problem

Options

Hi,

I'm a user of Bitdefender Internet Security 2016.I installed BDIS 2016 several days ago and I find a problem that prevents me from connecting to Internet.

There is a software called ShanXun,which is used to connect my school net with a account.But I found if I turn on BDIS's Active Threat Control,the ShanXun will alarm me to unstall the Free WiFi Software.But I never install such a software.And if I turn off the ATC,the problem will vanish and ShanXun will connect to school net successfully.

I have to turn off ATC to connect net and turn on it again when connecting process have finished.

I have google this problem and found the problem is cause by IP address or other address of connecting is occupied. I can't find this massage again so I can't tell you more about the details.

I think you can analyze how ATC runs,and compare it with some FreeWifiSoftware in connecting Internet aspect.

If you want the ShanXun software I can sent to you and it have English language.

Waiting you reply!

Thx!

Tencent