Pause Or Suspend

Hi. I'd like to request a feature: Some easy way to pause or suspend BitDefender temporarily. It would help when troubleshooting certain problems.

I'm thinking of a single place to go to do this, rather than having to turn off/on multiple modules.

Thanks

Comments

• I support this as well!

This feature would definitely aid in troubleshooting, but there are also times when BitDefender interferes with an application, and rather than look for a workaround, I would rather just disable BitDefender temporarily, do what I need to do, then re-enable it when I am done. Disabling modules seems to have very little effect. Currently, I resort to completely uninstalling and reinstalling BitDefender, which is a pain in the butt!

PS- I would Vote Up this item, but I have reached my quote even though I have never voted. Maybe it's because I'm a new user...

• Excellent email about DDoS attacks today! It's amazing that mobile devices play such a big role in online security today. It's great to know that full-featured products like BitDefender exist to help make the internet (and the world) safer for everyone.

Speaking of features, what's the word on adding the capability to temporarily pause or suspend BitDefender? ;)

• Hello,

Lets just say its on a list, can't say if or when that will be implemented.