Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Realtime File Protection Off After Upgrade From Win7 To Win10

Options

Hi,

Using BitDefender Internet Security 2016 and I've just upgraded from Win7 to Win10 and find that Realtime file protection is turned OFF and won't stay turned ON.

This was working fine in Win7.

There are 2 Startup items (Bdagent & Bitdefender wallet agent) enabled and 2 services (Bitdefender desktop update service & Bitdefender virus shield) activated.

Any ideas how to fix this please apart from a reinstall.

Thanks

Comments

• Something like this happened to me, I did a "repair" and it fixed the issue.

• Rohugh
    Options

Yeah, I have had the problem as well and like daman1 a repair fixed it.

Windows start>All apps>Bitdefender 2016>Repair or Uninstall. Allow it to complete and restart the computer.

Let us know how you get on.

Ro.

• Thanks Daman 1 and Rohugh,

Well, I don't have either the uninstall or repair option it seems. Hmmm .. wonder why.

I've looked in the BD installation folders but don't see any .exe that looks like uninstall or repair.

I guess I'll just have to reinstall unless there's a download for the repair.

Thanks guys

• Rohugh
    Options

Try it this way - Open the Windows Control Panel>Programs and Features>Bitdefender. Double click it and choose "Repair".