Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bdts 2016 Unusable Due To Text Colour And Font Size

Options

What imbecile decided to design a splash panel and interface screen on a 12" monitor at 640x480 so that on a 24" monitor at 1920x1200, the text is so tiny that it is absolutely unreadable?

Why does it not scale up to my monitor size and resolution? Why do these things always get SMALLER on a larger monitor?

Even MSI Afterburner has a configuration utility to vary the size of the interface panel from 75% to 150%. Why can't BitDefender do that?

And it is impossible to increase the width of columns in reports, as well, so they cannot be easily read.

Please add this feature by the end of next week.

And don't even get me started about having a single colour scheme which is basically grey on a grey background.

Ball. Severely dropped.

BDTS 2012 was OK, but the usefulness and functionality of the product has gone down hill every single year since such that it is now worthless to me and I'd prefer to take my chances with Windoze Duffender.

I cannot even run a Registry Cleaner anymore - it's got this ludicrous "One Click Optimisation" nonsense I have to wade through and make dozens of clicks to make sure it does not wipe all my passwords and delete all my browsing history again.

Why do software designers spend NO time at all on improving things and instead focus all their energies on making the product less easy to use, less useful, less functional, less informative and more stealthy so I cannot control what it is doing, and then all we end up with is an unusable interface where they have just moved things around and made them difficult to find and much more difficult to use?

PAH!